Latest School Calendar Events
- Y4/5 Bede's World trip09Oct2015
- Anti Bullying at Hetton Comp12Oct2015
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Playground skills14Oct2015
- Y3/4 & Y5/6 Bethany Centre16Oct2015
12:00 am - 1:00 am
- Y5/6 Childline16Oct2015
12:00 am - 1:15 pm
Gillas Lane Primary School
We hope that this will be the beginning of a long and happy partnership with our school.
The education of your child is as important to us as it is to you. We aim to ensure that your child’s time with us is happy and successful, both academically and socially. Gillas Lane Primary School is very much a family orientated school and we offer a safe, welcoming and caring environment in which your child will be valued as an individual and nurtured and encouraged to give of their best.
We very much value our relationship with parents, carers and the wider community and believe that by working in partnership that this will greatly benefit your child’s education. We hope that you will always feel welcome in our school.
Please look around the website or feel free to contact us if you would like to find out more about Gillas Lane Primary – our school – or if there are any issues you would like to discuss.
- everyone is very friendly and the teachers are kind and caring
- we love the small classes and personal approach to each child; no matter background, talent, age etc.
- everyone at Gillas Lane are welcoming and kind. The children have lovely manners and are polite. The school itself is small, happy and a nice place to be!
- Gillas Lane have turned a shy little girl into a confident outgoing little girl. So very proud! Thank you Gillas Lane
- Gillas Lane is a very close and friendly school. All the teachers know each child personally. It is a very traditional school and a pleasant place for the children to be