Sports Premium at Gillas Lane Primary Academy
We are using our Sports Premium to achieve self-sustained improvement in the quality of PE and sport in our school. With the allocation of the Sports Premium, it is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
1. the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
2. the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
3. increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
4. broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
5. increased participation in competitive sport
A copy of the 2022-23 report can be read below.
Our 2023 – 2024 report will be published in July 2024.